Sunday, July 12, 2009

What ever happened to booty shorts?


Personally i think booty shorts are dope. BUT PLEASE WEAR LOTION YA DIGG. Ashy legs iz crazy nasty. I really dont see a problem with them. Because when you sag u gotta walk wit your legs all out and wild. That's y iROCK skinnies. BUt i waz thinkin and how dope would it be to look like my gramps. My Pop- Pop lol (that's wat i call him) wears black penny loafers wit tall socks past his knees. Then he has hecka short booty shorts wit a polo. Ma gramps is fye. So ima change the whole fashion game, datz gonna b the new ish. Soo keep at mi blog recomend me 2 ur friends nd Bria sorry if im not following u yet. I should have some pics and vids so look out. Duces
- Muff!n M@n

5 comments:

  1. your blog is really funny. hahaa.

    follow me,
    i follow back.

    xoxo
    herlifeisfulloffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ello mr.muffin man.

    thanks for following me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dope blog and i am following you so check out my blog and follow it at filmingandfashion.blogspot.com check out my blog tomorrow because it will be my blog's 1 month anniversary and i am celebrating how many followers i got in one month and will be talking about the new things coming to my blog so just check it out at filmingandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im following your blog check mine out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg , I hate the lakers .
    But follow me .
    I'm new to this .

    Intellectual-mind.blogspot.com

    Signed, Ronisha

    ReplyDelete